Friday, November 24, 2006

Turkey Day

we had a great Turkey Day with the family. got plenty of pics, just not resized yet. went grocery getting today, just Garrett and I. Katlyn stayed at my moms last night and the boys stayed here with daddy and grandpa. its a gorgeous day out there, so we've been outside a lot. I just got Garrett down for a nap, he's been playing out in the jumperoo and stuff after we got home. his fav thing and been a while since he got to do it since it's been so chilly!
I've gotta pull out his size 4 shoes cause his 3's are getting hard to zip and tie. poor kid looks like he'll have big feet like big brother and daddy.

my dad will be up tomorrow for dinner since he couldn't make it yesterday. which is cool, gives us the whole weekend to play around.


my little sis and my niece will be here Sunday!

No comments: