Monday, November 27, 2006

good times, yeah buddy!

today was a good day. everyone was in a good mood and really only had to get on to the kids a few times (mostly the two oldest ). dinner was chili and chili dogs and dh was in a good mood when he got in. :) yep, I like days like that!

tomorrow will be a MOMS DAY OUT! my mom is watching the kids for me while I go running to do a lot of errands. stops in town include the drycleaners and bank for FIL, Wal-Mart for a couple things, big load to drop off at goodwill, then some Christmas shopping w/ some $ FIL left us in the next town and I also have about 6 or 7 gift cards to work with as well. I called my big sis up tonight and she's off work tomorrow too, so she's going to run around with me! our first 'girls time out' in years!! I'm so glad she moved closer!

I'll probably be taking Garrett with me. I'd not mind leaving him with mom, but he's taken to a bottle strike and doesn't like them much anymore. I'd hate to have him be grouchy the entire time I'm gone. :P though he would get more sleep if he stayed with her. decisions, decisions...

we'll see how early we can get out the door to moms as I'd like to get started early enough to not be home at dinner, KWIM?

No comments: