Monday, August 04, 2008

just hanging out right now. ms S wanted to eat all night again. I guess this is how she ups my supply
she took a shower with me last night! it was her usual cranky 'I'm ready for bed now' time and I'd not gotten my shower yet, so I put her in the mesh pouch and in we went. she loved it! not that I want to do that every night, but she'll get a bath more often that way and it'll keep her from being so cranky sometimes. she reminds me of Canaan with how much she loves the water. :)

went and picked up K and C at moms this morning (they stayed with her after going to church last night) and C helped dh mow the yard and K helped me clean up the house. I carried S in the MT while I worked, she konked out on me. she's big enough now that I can put her legs out to the sides. all you see is the top if a little red head and two slightly plump calves sticking out. ^_^

dh has his first PT today at 3:30. we're hoping he'll be back in time to make at least some of the open house with us (it doesnt start til 5:30, but we dont know hwo long he'll be in PT yet)
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...she's so sweet!

Hope the kids enjoyed their first day of school.

Bekki said...

Hope things are going well for y'all! Thanks for sending everything back to me, I so appreciate it.