Friday, December 28, 2007

happy bday honey!

dh is off work tomorrow (I guess the weekend actually, he didnt say) works half a day on monday and is off on tuesday. I've already got the stuff for our foods on monday (which is also my next dr appt). I'm going to fix/we'll have a cheese ball (first time making one, wish me luck!), smoked sausages, spinach dip, ranch dip, chips, salsa, ham/cheese pinwheels, summer sausage with sliced cheese, tomato slices, veggies like cauliflower, etc., and of course the regular drinks (sweet tea, etc and I got a free pepsi 2 liter for the kids today). we always just snack on NYE and enjoy a lazy day, so I'm looking forward to it.

dinner was good! I had every burner on my stove going, plus the oven tonight. the brownies are so fudgy and good! I think there are 6 left, which I'm sure will be gone tomorrow. no alfredo left, all gone! (love it when that happens), no breadstix either.
we watched reruns of ghost whisperer and moonlight tonight. I'll be glad when we get to see new eps!

dh is 40 this year!!! when we got married, he was 25!!!! geez, that seems forever ago!!

No comments: