Monday, June 09, 2008

help me...

 so S is trying to take a nursing strike on me. its gotten more pronounced the past couple days. her morning feed she screamed her head off til I just finally fixed a bottle for her. I don't know why she's doing this, she only gets a small bottle (like 2oz) maybe once a day (before bed, unless its a long day in town), but suddenly its like she'd rather have a bottle. we just went thru another spell for this feeding. and I know she's hungry cause I heard her tummy growling.
I worry anyway about if she's eating enough and this makes me feel like my milk isn't good enough. I know I'm making enough milk. I can pump it out and she makes a heck of a mess while fussing w/ milk going everywhere. I'm just not sure what to do. maybe my milk isn't satisfying her and she's trying to tell me that?
I've never had a problem feeding one of my kids before.

tomorrow will be a long day, don't know if I'll even get on. Gavin's post-op before lunch, C has baseball camp starting tomorrow thru Thursday from 1-3pm, VBS this week from 6-8:30 (free time! woo!) and C's last ballgame is tomorrow night.
I think I'll take all the kids but S to VBS tomorrow nite so I can go to C's game. it'll be the first one I've gotten to go to except a short visit on a previous game.

we got the kids pool set up today (papa bought it for hunter). they played in it this morning before it got real hot.

S has dry skin on the crown of her head. not cradle cap, dry skin.
she goes for her 2m check next week.

 

No comments: