Saturday, August 26, 2006

I love Saturdays

found some more great deals today. among them are a hand grater and rolling slicer (kitchen items), a jumpstart 5th grade for PC, big picnic basket, a babyfood lazy susan, books, pencils and ruler for the kids, a big Coca-Cola tin tub for my step dad, a 'grill seargent' tee for dh , and one shirt for G2. spent $5 today.

found one sale w/ a bunch of cool items (and great maternity stuff) but she thought she was a Target instead of a yard sale. for instance, seen a half box (@20) avent nursing pads for $5. duh!! I can buy a box of 100 from TRU for $10.

got to stop and see my brother and nephew again. Landons getting so cute! he's long and lean. I think he's a smidge longer than G2, but G2 is chunkier. and the coolest thing is landon can already roll back to tummy! (remember he's 2 weeks older than G2). course he gets royally ticked once he's on his belly!
G2 on the opposite side, will push himself from one end of a blanket to the other, but get quickly bored and mad on his back! silly boys.

got a call from a friend back home and when we go to roberts class reunion on labor day weekend, we'll stop in to see them and she's going to give me the walker she had for her son (just turned a year). she said its really nice too, plus I'll get to go through some baby clothes! cool! so now no worries about looking for an exersaucer!

dh and Canaan are still at the tractor pull. I dont expect them home til around midnight. dont guess C will be going to church with us in the morning, guess I'll let him off the hook this time. I'll hear allllllllllllllllllllll about the pull tomorrow.

No comments: