Wednesday, April 16, 2008

she's here!!

I'm happy to announce that Ms. Sarina Faith Angelina was delivered on 4/15/08 at 11:55 am.
She was 7.10 lbs and 20.5" long, apgars of 9/9 since she came out screaming. LOL!
the birth we thought as going to take a little while, turned out to be very fast! I'll get it written up and posted before too long. in a nutshell, at 11:30 I was 5-6cm and she was born without the dr there (delivered by the nurse) at 11:55! :) yep, fast it was!
she's just so beautiful and all the family is in love with her, and get this, she has RED hair!!!! strawberry blonde to be certain, with bright blue eyes. but her face still looks like the other kids. so so sweet! I'll send a couple of pics to share!
Gina and Robert

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Congrats Gina! Can't wait to hear the birth story!
-Joy

Kimmy Jones said...

She is so pretty! :) I'm glad I got to be there. Thanks for asking me to come. That was the most beautiful thing I've been a part of in quite some time. :) I was tellin' everybody at church. Courtney said she wanted one on the way out to the car. :)