Sunday, September 02, 2007

today was a good day, though I feel like crud. we made it to church in
time and I even fixed cinnamon rolls for breakfast. go me! LOL!
after church we went to hardees for lunch. me and sis both had the
southwest chicken salad with no onions (though I think I should have
gotten the big chicken sandwich instead). after coming home, I took G
and we both laid down for a nap! took about 30 minutes to get him down
(even though he'd fallen asleep on the ride home) but after that he
slept til 4:30. (2 hr nap). I only slept for maybe an hour total in all
that. waking to pee once and waking before him after that. course I've
felt cruddy after my nap. I hate that.

the rest of the day was lazy. watched tv with daddy and the kids played
outside and inside.
G had a blowout this evening which prompted a bath asap. luckily nothing
like yesterdays where he decorated the porch and had to be sprayed off
outside. yuck!

dh is off work tomorrow, so it'll be another family day!

No comments: