Thursday, February 28, 2008

not much planned for the day. C is back in school. (can I say my oldest is a priss???) he's so stressed about his clothes these days! omgosh! I wasnt this bad!! he wanted to dress up to go to mcds last night cause "there might be girls there" and then today, he had on a nice pair of cargo khaki pants with his tee, but he changed last minute cause he said they "made him look like he had stick legs with a big head"  geez!!! the only reason why he didnt wear them is cause he's used to wearing his old jeans. he has like 3 pair that he switches between all week.  I'm going to have to have a talk about "if you look like you only have 3 pair of pants..." good grief.
I told him last night I was goign to start calling him John after my brother. he used to drive everyone NUTS with his compulsion to have himself look PERFECT! oh gosh, the stories I could tell! LOL!!

let's see, my complaint of the day so far? if anyone plans on calling someone at 6:30 in the morning, make sure you have the RIGHT number!!!! I got a call this morning asking for Hilda! sheesh.

and um, no , I'm not actually grouchy today. :)

No comments: