Sunday, January 28, 2007

crap.

its just a crappy day. is it tomorrow yet?
G is still sooooooooooooooooooo cranky today. its driving me bonkers and I don't have anyone to help.
on top of that, the power supply to my monitor went out about an hour ago. that was a birthday gift almost 4 years ago and the warranty ran out last year. I'm going to check into the limited lifetime warranty, but who knows if that'll cover it. I'm using this emachines monitor that was given to us and well, it works, but is streaking pink across the images and is very dark overall. yes, I've adjusted the color and all that stuff too. not to mention half my desk is now taken up again. I'm in a pity party mood.
I wish my mommy were home.

its frigid outside today too. we didn't go to church and we're not going anywhere cause its so cold out there!

G has gone poo for me some, but I'm sure he can go more. one thing about when he gets a butt pill, the poo that comes out smells sooooooooooooooooooo bad!  guess cause its been waiting to come out so long or something, but man!
 

No comments: