Tuesday, January 26, 2010

hmmm, guess I should update to myself

dh made it to Canada ok. we're texting since we dont have international call plans. he's getting pics for us to see too.
looks like Garrett will be home from school today. they said he cried the whole way home on the bus yesterday  and he had a fever. (why did no one call me??) he was pretty cranky, even after a nap yesterday til he got some motrin in him then he perked up. he's sleeping in my bed right now cause the boys have woke him up 3 days in a row getting ready for school.
I was hoping to meet up with my sis either today or thursday. we'll see what comes up.
my new phone came in yesterday!  my other one-the touch screen completely stopped working a few days ago, so I lost some contacts (even though I told it to save all to my sim card) so any of you girls that had given me your #, please text me or something cause they're' gone.
there are still some weird things about my replacement phone, like adding pics to the contacts. its not doing like my other phone did, so I'll have to read up on it

I ordered a snap on case for it too, off ebay, so it should be here in the next couple of days.  the first case I've bought for a phone! its pink plaid

my house is still clean! since my mom cleaned my house the other week? Ive maintained it and I feel very proud of myself LOL, I could actually take pics of my house if I wanted and not be freaked LOL!!

in the gym, I moved up to 15 lb dumbbells last night for my bicep curls! I did 3 reps of 15 so I was very proud of myself! in most other machines I do 3 reps of 15 and then top off with 5 more for an even 50. LOL I think we've been going for 4 weeks now? hmmm, I'll have to check on that.


No comments: