Tuesday, September 15, 2009


in the morning I'm going to a moms GTG! I was called up and invited for the starting up of a new moms group in town, so figure I'll drag the kids out to see about it. :) hopefully we'll survive LOL

some funny things: I rented a new series from netflix this week. um, needless to say I wasnt prepared for it! I'd not seen it on tv, just have been seeing the ads for it, so got it. good thing I didnt pop it into the tvs dvd player so the kids could see!!! it's True Blood LOL! WOW, can we say I was going woah !!!!!!!! dh laughed at me when I told him LOL! warning to the masses: NOT TO BE VIEWED AROUND KIDS!!! omgosh! LOL!!!!

Sarina was a TOTAL pill today. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh (is that long enough?) everything was something to cry at today. not just a cry, the head thrown back, squealing/screeching sobbing cries that eventually end up with a toddler flopped on the floor in a heap of wails. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh (ok, that one looks better) and she wouldnt take a nap! even worse! she DID go to bed easily tonight though! HA!!
she's also woken up once during the night the past two nights. totally not like her at.all. I cant even remember the last time she woke during the night before this. I'm figuring its those darn canine teeth. all four of them are still MIA and her with an otherwise full set of choppers (we can call her gappy LOL) so I think they're trying to make an appearance and she's not taking it very well.
come on tooth fairy, throw me some teeth erupting dust!!

Garrett amazed me today! now this will seem awful to you all I'm sure, but truly i was amazed! that boy watched 3 (count them), three full length movies today! :huh: yeah! tell me about it, I was floored! he was watchign one of the early morning shows like Kai Lan or something when he seen a commercial for the new Scooby movie. "I wanna watch Scooby momma!" and he kept on and on, so I said fine adn got the first one I came to, which was the first live action movie. I popped it in thinking he'd sit for 5 minutes and then be off playing. NOPE! he sat and watched the whole thing (minus one quick pee break). laughing at it during the funny parts even! when the credits started rolling, he started hollering for more!
so I found Scooby Doo 2 and put it in. thinking surely he'd be up in 5 minutes! NOPE! he watched the whole dang thing! :huh: (he thought the farting was especially funny LOL)
when that was done he was yelling for more schooby, but I'd forgotten about the animated ones and talked him into Alladin instead. he agreed and watched about 90% of that one!
now this just floors me cause this kid normally is just in and out of things so fast! I've NEVER seen him dedicate that much attention to one thing (besides playdoh or trucks. and the 10% of Alladin was missed because of playdoh LOL).
so yeah, I let him sit through 3 movies today, but hey! maybe its showing he can sit still and pay attention now! that's a positive thing to me! LOL!!!

his next preschool eval is on friday!



No comments: