Thursday, July 22, 2010

Feels good

To know the hard work I've been putting in at the gym isn't going unnoticed. Just this week I've gotten two great comps from people who hadn't seen me in a while.
To know someone else can tell a difference is awesome. :)
My hubby is a great encouragement to me, he's never failed to love me and my body, no matter my size. He loves seeing me take care of myself though.
I want to continue in my pursuit of a better body. I want to be one of those ladies you can't imagine they've ever had ONE kid, much less 6. :)
A friend said the other week that I couldn't expect my tummy to get back to looking like it dis before kids (as in looking kinda flat) and I accepted that as a challenge!! Might take me a year or more, but I want to be proud of all of me! To know I've done my best, KWIM?
7 months in and I'm down almost 20 lbs. Can't wait to see how it continues!

No comments: