Tuesday, September 06, 2005

so far this week

Still staying at home. I'm proud of myself, the last time I bought gas was the day before going to the dr, so that was the 29th. I've still got just under a half a tank right now, so by the time I get more gas, it'll be almost two weeks between fill ups. woo! That’s a record for me!!! The good news is that gas is going back down now around here. not to where it was before, but only about .40 difference.

My kitty Tilly is sick. I don’t know what's wrong with her, but starting last night, she starting getting sick. All over the place. Dry heaving and everything off and on all night. She’s been drinking her water, but not eating. She’s been up and about, but sleeping a lot like normal. I've checked her for dehydration, but she still seems fine. I'm worried about her, but just cant afford to take her to the dr. not cause of the gas, just cause of money, plain and simple. Seems I cant get out of the vet's without paying at least $130. I'm just praying over her and hoping it's just a tummy bug.

I wanted to post about Hunter. He’s going through some sort of spurt right now. I'm sure he's growing on me, but as well as that, he's got a snuggle bug going on. Since about he was a year old, he's not really been a snuggle person. Now he is when he first gets up. His almost daily routine is to wander in here to me when he wakes up first thing and sit in my lap til he's ready to face the world. Lately though, he skips some mornings, depends on what the other sibs are doing when he gets up.The rest of the day though, he's too wiggly to sit in my lap and too much on the go, so we've not had any 'midday snuggling' in a loooooooooong time.He’s changing that recently though. Just this past week, he's been cuddling on my lap at least 4 afternoons and even fell asleep in my lap twice! It’s made me feel good, enjoying my little guy and his cute little dimples. He tries to be so sweet so often only to turn around and pop someone or totally tear something up. He’s a mess. I'm enjoying this spurt he's going through though!

No comments: