Sunday, January 28, 2007

saturday

I've got such a headache.  I've had tons of headaches the past couple of weeks and I don't know why. maybe my hair is getting too long, maybe I need to get my eyes checked? I don't know, but I'm so tired of it. I'm not used to having headaches like this.  (I'm typing with my eyes closed, so sorry for any typos!  )
I decided to take the boys out today. we stopped at best buy first. I have a gift card and wanted to upgrade my RAM for my puter. the one on sale was sold out, so I got a raincheck on it. I did get some ink since that's something I desperately need too and got a free pack of paper as well.
after that went to the mall to JCP. more gift cards! my sis and BIL ended up meeting us over there and they were a HUGE help with the boys. I got me a few items and seems like most of the store was on special, so I got some good deals! I got 5 shirts, one skirt, one pair of jeans and one pair of athletic pants for $58. not bad I guess, but I'm just not used to spending that kind of money on myself.  its all on GC though, so I'm not really paying for it.  and at least I got some new to my clothes. plus sis gave me two cardigans that she couldn't wear cause of the wool content, so that's 2 more things!
stopped and got the boys some chicken nuggets for going shopping with me today then headed home.

Garrett slept awesome last night, down about 10 and slept til 8! I didn't sleep that well though. he didn't nurse before going to bed so I woke at 2:30 with aching bbs and couldn't rest from then til he woke up.  I did nod off a few times, but very lightly cause I hurt so bad. :P figures I'd miss out on such a great nights sleep.

but he's been super cranky ALL day. my gosh, he needs a chill pill, seriously. and I have no one to pass him off to now.
 

No comments: