Thursday, May 25, 2006

slow, lazy day

definitely lots of relaxing today. I feel mighty lazy! but my feet look good, as do my hands. my BP hasn't been under 121/72 at any point I've checked it today though. (it went up a smidge this evening for some reason). I have felt like snacking all day I'm sure that will help the scales.

the kids were actually really good today, except when G and H wanted to play WWE in the living room a few times.

been having contrax all day. sometimes they'll get regular, sometimes they'll space out, sometimes they about double me over and I can barely breathe through them, other times its just annoying. I sure hope it's all making a difference! nothing like going through pain for nothing.

I hope I'm able to sleep tonight... ya know, unless I need to go to the hospital. I'm sure it wont happen though, just one of those nice thoughts.

No comments: