Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I forgot to post that Sunday I got a Wii fit! our walmart actually had one in stock and dh let me get it! I used it yesterday for the first time and played on it for an hour. my legs are so sore today. I'm looking forward do using it more. seems I'm really good at the yoga stuff, but awful at the skiing stuff!

I got to go get me some capris last night by myself (quiet sweet quiet!). also stopped in at walmart and grabbed an easter basket with a soccer ball at half price. the kids already have plans for it. LOL!

Canaan's first game is tonight (tuesday)! and his regular practice has moved to wed/sun, so I have to change my pickup days again. no biggie. only about 5 weeks of school left anyway!

dang, I know there was other stuff I wanted to yak about...

Sarina says "hi" and waves to almost anyone now. its so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!
I did cold-turkey take her off bottles about a week and a half ago. she's done fine, though we've upped our nursing by probably one extra feeding a day. good trade though.

No comments: