Tuesday, October 14, 2008

my oldest 3 are back in school today. its pretty quiet here in the house right now. Sarina is still snoozing (though don't know how long that'll last since G is wide awake and in full form). G's already pooped on the pot this morning, Hunter has already tried taking a toy away from him. I still need to get on the treadmill. FIL is off to the city to get some more things done today.
I picked up a huge bag of free clothes from the karate studio last night (for Garrett). she was giving it all away. after class FIL took us to eat at Captain Ds.
after getting home we ended up watching the ballgame last night.
I went to bed by 10 and finished
the book
I was reading by 2 am. I'm tired today, but it was worth it.

today we're going to skip all classes and practices after school to just hang out with FIl since he'll be leaving out in the morning and the kids likely wont see him again til Christmas. not sure what I'll fix for dinner yet.
 

No comments: