Monday, February 13, 2006

*yawn*

 
I've been so tired the past few days. I think the baby is going through a growth spurt cause I'm feeling like my belly is popping out so much. Could I be going through the same spurt with him and its making me tired?
I took a 3 hour nap on Saturday and a couple hour nap today. I've not had to take a nap since my first tri (or at least closer to the beginning of my second tri).

I feel HUGE tonight. :P nothing like feeling pumpkinish.

I must say baby is laid back. I don't get bombarded by kung fu karate kicks and hits often during the day. its usually if I squish him that he takes exception to being bundled up and promptly gets those little arms and legs flailing out to make me move. :)

I'm 23 weeks now and man, that's on the verge of 6 months! where'd it go?

in some great news, an OL friend of mine has found out, as of yesterday, that she's pg again. her first 2 pgs ended in early miscarriage, so she's terribly worried and on edge, but so happy that they were surprised like this and is praying baby will stay with them. I pray so too! they have so much love to offer. :)

No comments: