Saturday, August 27, 2005

family pics and stuff today

DH and Canaan are at the tractor pull still. The other kiddos are in bed. I think hunter finally is resting. He’s not used to Canaan not being there. he told me (in a very sad voice) "see, Canaan gone!" while pointing at Canaan’s pillow. we had a good day today. I don’t have a pic of our family pic cause they didn’t give proofs, but gosh, they turned out good! I'll scan in our 8x10 when we get it.we did have individual pics of the kids made, but I didn't get them. if I'd known how much they'd cost, I'd not have bothered in the first place.: for just one sheet with a 5x7 and 5 wallets it'd have been $80! puuuuuhleeeeeeeeze! Momma doesn’t do that kinda thing. I'll wait til Wal-Mart has another pic sale and take them in for individuals. A million pictures for $5. They did turn out SO good though. Gosh. Hunter was of course a booger for it all. I don’t know what that kids problem is with pro pics, but man, he sure makes it a hassle.After the pics we went to my moms and hung out there for a few hours. Been forever since we've been there it feels like. so it was good to just hang out and yak with my mom. Took C in town to meet DH before he went to the pull and then came home with the kids. They watched sleeping beauty before going to bed. it was the first time Katlyn had seen it. Go figure. I thought I'd done a better job than that. I am uploading pics from today though. Got a few of K and I getting ready. I curled her hair for her (what little it stayed in LOL) and curled my hair out the wazoo. wow, it was pretty big. I did tone it down some though.You can also see my color. My hair is like... calico actually. the top is lighter than the bottom. *snicker* I make my own highlights. What can I say? LOL!

No comments: