Friday, May 07, 2010


dh got home tonight! he has to go back next week for a couple of days.

the rest of this school year will be interesting! the kids were informed yesterday (and parents) that they'll be going to school on 2 saturdays! the 15th and 22nd! wow! I've NEVER had a saturday school day. of course they're complaining "I'm not going!" it'll be interesting to see how many kids actually show up on those days. 

C has a baseball tourney tomorrow all day in the neighboring county. gotta have him at the school about 8 am. he and dh are at a varsity game tonight.

in fun news, when losing weight its one thing to see it on your scale at home, its another when you see it other places! at the gym yesterday I've dropped 7 lbs from my highest I've weighed on them since I started going!! that felt GOOD to see tHAT scale go down!
then on the Wii today I did my Wii fit checkin and it was -5+ lbs since my last checkin.  that was the first time I met a goal on that thing  of course it tells me I should weigh about 132 and yeah, I weighed 135 in high school, but I just dont see that happening in this body now : but as long as I'm moving down on the scales, I'm happy!

tonight was a true test! we went to eat Chinese food! ack!! LOL! I stuck to meats and veggies, didnt get any starches and had jello for a dessert, water to drink of course. I'm full, but I didnt leave there feeling like my tummy was about to explode! and it was only the 2nd time I've eaten today, so hopefully it wont set me back.


No comments: