Monday, November 02, 2009


stopped at walmart today to check out the clearance stuff. found hunter a Bumblebee (transformers) costume half price! he'll be SO excited! it was the only one I could find and it was the size I needed! picked up a few other goodies, along with a bag of smarties  great treats for the LOs to snack on.
I took most of the kids candy and sent it to the schools as reward treats (they're always asking for wrapped candy). I kept the chocolates and small suckers. hehe!

Garrett did great at preschool drop off today! that's only the 2nd day he's not made some sort of fuss. lately he just fusses cause he thinks he needs to, but today he just stuck his lip out a little and went on his way. love those times!

dh is out of town again this week. back in Miss.
canaan starts baseball conditioning this week. tryouts arent til the 15th. he'll be dropping kung fu til ball is done, probably about 9 months. makes me sad though...

sarina is napping and I'm working on laundry and such til mom comes about 2:30. she's going to watch S and wait for the kids to get off the bus while I go to the dentist at 3. I'm really hoping its nothing BIG. (its been 14 years since I've seen a dentist.) mainly cause we've had no dental ins til recently. good thing we do now I guess.

I'm going to get a few things done before mom gets here. my days are short enough without having to stop doing things in the middle of it to do other stuff. :P I'll try to get back on tonight and catch up!


No comments: