Friday, August 14, 2009

ugh, I'm so glad today is done. it was one of those dang days. not to mention I was CLUMBSY today! I hate days like that. I knocked over at least 3 food items today, not to mention dripping paint on the new floors (it cleaned up) and other stuff.

like I said above, I've gotten most things put back where they go. tossed some stuff too and making my stack for goodwill. the funny thing is that the bathroom feels bigger! its weird! it has an echo to it now without the carpet in there (no carpet! its so easy to clean!!!!!!!!!!) and it just feels bigger!
I do have pics, just need to unload the camera. I'll have gavin's bday party on there tomorrow too.

I'm doing a lego/batman cake for gav. hoping it turns out like I'm imagining it!

Garrett mashed hsi fingers in the car door tonight. he's gotten where he likes getting in the cars. I started locking them just cause of that, but daddy didnt and he was messing around in his and got his index/middle fingers of his left hand. its ok now, but we're hoping that'll teach him not to get in them. (I can hope, right??)

Sarina is telling people to "stop!" LOL! Canaan was loving on me tonight in front of her and she hollered it at him.  quite funny!


oh, forgot: took the boys to buy shoes nite before last. we had quite a foot growth spurt! hunter went from a youth 13 to a sz 2. gavin went from a 2.5 to a 4.
their little toes are much happier!



No comments: