Thursday, November 29, 2007

got the news! Itty Bitty is...

afternoon ladies! my gosh, what a day! I did thankfully go to bed right after 10 last night and that's good cause after 1am, my sleep was very interrupted. LOL! first it was G needing a binky replaced, then I heard the cats, then to pee, then thoughts all through my head about the u/s today, everything over and over til I finally just got up as C was leaving for the bus.
he had come in asking me "are you nervous? are you excited? are you scared?" (yes yes no) LOL!)

I couldnt even eat breakfast this morning I was so nervous (when I have tons of butterflies in my tummy it always sends me to the potty :blush: )
we left on time and actually got there about 20 minutes early. not really a good thing on u/s day cause I knew I'd have to wait. LOL! and I DID have to wait, dang 30 extra minutes! LMBO! but I knew I could empty the bladder jug and it'd refill easily, so I wasnt that uncomfy, just antsy!!!!
so we got in there and the u/s tech was really nice (seen her plenty of times before) and I told her that we'd like to know who baby is if they cooperated! she said 'that shouldnt be a problem!' :D
I had HUGE butterflies in my tummy and my h/b was thumping SO luoud in my chest! :lol: as she scanned over baby I thought I seen something, but didnt want to make any guesses til she got a good shot, so I waited.
oh, I should say that only Sis was in the room with me. my mom and the boys were out in the waiting room and Sissy was on the cell phone telling mom everything as we found it. "there's the face, a little arm, a leg, a femur (K: what's that? LOL)..." and mom can be heard saying 'tell her to hurry up and find the goods!' LMBO!


so very soon after that, the tech says "there it is!" I asked "are you sure?" "yep!"


...


....


...so what do you ladies think of the name Ryker Xavier? I think it'd fit in well with the group of names we already have. kinda unique but not too out there, KWIM? its been my top pick for a boy the whole time, though I've not even asked Robert about it yet.
I didnt get to buy anything from walmart for baby, too much in a hurry cause mom had to get to a job today (pout) but that's ok. I had something here that I was saving JIC and it'll do just fine as a first toy. I'm going to use this to take baby's monthly pics with after they're born! I love it! wanna take a peek?


...


...


...

...

but my mom doesnt like the name Ryker, well at least she gave a funny face when I mentioned it. (not her choice though huh? hehe)


but alas, it doesnt really matter anyway...




because we're finally having another GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the first pics of the newest member of our family:

My circle IS complete!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! That is so great! Of course it would have been great if it was a boy to, but a little girl is going to be soooooo much fun for you!