Thursday, April 19, 2007

good time, good dinner

we had a good time last night. we helped mamaw and papaw in the garden when we got there. we helped clear out the old mum plants to see if she had any growth left after the frost. she has very few that survived, but hopefully they'll still bloom out as the weather continues to warm up. her new stock will be coming in next month.
my hands are super tender from working out there though. :-D I can tell I'm not a gardener! LOL!
we fixed chicken tacos for dinner last night too. :-)

after we got home, I finished up Hunter's birth picture CD, but it's not playing on a regular dvd player. :-( gotta figure out how to fix that. I want to make a few 'movies' and put them on a disc so I can give as C-mas or bday gifts this year. :-)

ball practice tonight and a shop after I drop C off. ball game tomorrow night at 8pm. :P mom said she'll come out to the ball park to help with the kids. that'll be very nice!
dh said he may get to come home saturday if the trucks show up like they should and they can get them unloaded/set up on time.

No comments: