Monday, February 26, 2007

chocolate gravy- FIXED!

 
ok, so I don't know where my brain was when I posted the last one. obviously it had already gone to bed cause it sure wasn't here in my head where it should have been! :)
so anyway, for chocolate gravy, there are many variations, but I'll post a basic one and give some extras:
 
so this is the recipe I used:
 
2/3 C sugar
2 T flour
2 T cocoa powder
2 C milk
 
mix all ingredients together in a bowl, starting with the dry ones. then heat until thick. add butter and serve over biscuits.
*I had to add an extra Tbs of flour though cause it just would not get thick for me.*
 
other variations:
calls for adding from 1/4 to 1 tsp of vanilla to the mix.
 
so try that and see if its much more enjoyable!! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Gina, it sounds yummy. We will give it a try soon.